Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sunny day!

It's amazing what a sunny day can do for you.  I happen to live in a part of the great northwest (practically Canada) where there is hardly a sunny day from September until May.  Therefore, I try to relish every sunny day that I get.  I would like to say that I lived today to the fullest because it was a beautiful, though cold sunny day outside, but instead, my husband woke up with the baby and I slept in til almost 12.  I had gone to bed with a headache and low and behold, it only got worse in the course of the night, so I woke up at 8 this morning, took some tylenol and went back to bed for four more hours.

The whole day was not a complete disaster, however.  My husband insisted on getting drive thru burgers and eating them at the park, and though we only had about a half an hour until he went to work, it was a good time.  It's nice just to view the sun sometimes I guess, even just looking at it makes you happier.  :)!  Then, came home, sent hubby off to work and began my day with my son.  Not such a long day since he absolutely refused to take his second nap and so had his night time bath at about 4 and played until 5:30 and then could not keep his head up any longer.

I am now listening to pandora radio and trying to get my house in order. Really, we no longer have a living room, we have a baby play room that contains a couch and a TV and about a million baby blocks, books, a media station which includes his very own laptop, phone and piano and of course his bouncer.  Oh to be a mommy.  :)  And now I must go and make dinner for my husband who is coming home on his "lunch" break for a 20 minute meal and chat before he races off again to the trenches of Fred Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers