Monday, July 11, 2011

Crochet Monday

So, maybe a few of you remember the schedule that I posted a while ago about all of the different topics that I would be writing on specific days of the week.  Well, not sure that I have ever even done one full week of blogging according to my schedule, but I can only try to get better, so I am writing what may very well be my first Crochet Monday post :)


So lately I've been working on a few projects.  I crocheted a couple of lariat scarves that I'm excited about adding to my line.  They are pretty basic, but I hope to but my own style into a few more and see where that takes me. 


Also, been thinking about doing market bags.  They would be out of 100% cotton yarn to prevent stretching.  I'm thinking I'll start with some smaller ones and then see where that takes me.  Possible onto beach bags. :)  There are just always so many things that I want to create, I hate that I don't have the time to possibly fulfill even half of them :( 


I'm sure someday, when my kids are grown, I will have more time for these sorts of things.  And then, I'm sure I'll just be so upset at my empty house that I won't care to.  Funny how life is like that all the time.  


I would love some feed back on some of these things.  So far, I haven't seen a sale come from anyone on my blog, not that my whole intention of setting up my blog was to sell things to my readers, because I also very much have a passion for writing, but I'm wondering if you guys would like to see anything else in my shop.  


Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers