Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Encouragement

I am in need of some serious encouragement.  I have pretty much stopped creatively.  I am no longer updating my shop, rarely renewing items and never adding new ones.  And yet, my husband and I were looking at houses the other day and it got me thinking, how awesome would it be if I were able to contribute to the down payment on our first house?  So, I need encouragement and inspiration to get out of this funk that I am in.  I mean, four sales in my shop and then nothing?  Something has gotta be wrong here.

So,
Lord help me to want to create, to want to update my shop, and to be able to sell items so that I can help to buy my little family of four a beautiful home.

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers