Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a girl!

Found out I will be the mommy to a beautiful baby girl, Brooklynne Annabelle Grace Hollis.  She's due September 11.  I was so excited the day that I found out that I went out and pretty much clothed her for her first several months.  Now all I want to do with my day is sit and stare at her tutus and little baby mittens.  MUST GET MOTIVATED :)  Didn't I just blog about that the other day.. oh yeah.

How do parents, especially expectant parents ever get anything done?

2 comments:

  1. congrats! Girls clothes are so much fun! {tutus!} I hope she is born with lots of hair... my daughter just turned 16 months, she's just finally began to sport little froofy pig tails {adorable} My son on the other hand had tons more hair, and could have been in pigtails at 5 months... if I wanted to be cruel... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i'm so excited! That's so funny about your son. I told my husband that if we didn't have a girl eventually I might just have to buy our sons tutus. Good thing God blessed us with a girl, and spared my son Milo from that!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers