Monday, May 23, 2011

Crochet Monday

So for today I'm going to discuss the varying projects that I have finished lately.

I finished two new baby girl hats, inspired by the ones that I had already made, but in different colors.



I made a trade on etsy and am making washcloths for the person I traded with.  I received some pretty awesome coasters in exchange for my washcloths and now have two other trades going right now for washcloths and another trade for baby boy hats.  I tell myself it's okay to be trading and to not actually be selling yet because, well what am I going to do with the money I make anyway (besides save it), I'm going to shop :)




I finished a little boy beanie hat, so cute.  Makes me miss the days that I was crocheting for my son who absolutely refuses to wear any sort of hat or shoes or socks right now.  In fact, sometimes when I go to get him from nap time he has taken off his pants, even got his shirt halfway off once.  My husband and I like to joke that we are raising a nudist. :)



And those are the projects that I am working on, most of which are complete.  I am proud to say that I am making progress on this whole etsy thing.  Now I just have to post all of these wonderful items and have wonderful people buy them from me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers