Thursday, May 5, 2011

Knitting Thursday

So, today I spent the entire day give or take a few hours with my husband and son, and got absolutely no knitting done.  I did however find a mannequin on sale at Ross which I bought and am very excited about. Not sure what it is actually intended for since it's made out of wire, but I think it'll serve it's purpose to showcase the million scarves on my etsy site.  I'm excited about it, and I just posted some new pics of one scarf to test out the response of the mannequin photos versus the old ones.  Pray the new ones bring in more views and some sales! :)

For the rest of the night I will be working on my sons baby blanket and maybe finish a hat that I crocheted (yes I know it's not technically knitting) so that I can post it on etsy later :)  So, in summary, no new knitted products today, but definitely got some inspiration from the mannequin :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers